Mathieu's Update

Subscribe to Posts [Atom][RSS]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Planet Earth (sometimes)
Keys to the Da Vinci CodeSchoolies 2005
Current Moon Phase

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Saying Clever Things

I was talking to Kris and Noof at Nightlife last night, and they were saying something, but I wasn't really listening. My mind was busy thinking about how to stuff up certain people's plans, but that's a different story. I thought I heard them say something about a green car, and Kris asked me what I thought. I had just noticed that her shirt was green and her eyes were green, and that she was talking to Noof, whose shirt was blue and eyes were blue. I said, "Your shirt's green."

On the way home, I found out that Pete didn't understand the double meaning in the pickup line: "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Poor Pete. He was so innocent before living with me.

Tim M. and I saw a movie the other day. On the way, Tim asked me like the 1000000th question about my beard that day. I said, "Why don't you ask the beard?"
He was just about to, and then realised what he was doing. He explained though, that the sincerely serious thought that had stopped him, was "Hang on, does the beard speak English... or Hebrew?"

I promised I'd blog about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloz said...

apparently according to tim muller, i dont speak english, and that's what he told his friend...and his friend didnt quite get the joke and was really confused...

27/7/06 10:52 am  
Blogger Jennifah said...

Ha ha, Pita (Pete in case you didn't know I called him that) told me about the pick-up line. That's an oldie! But I live in the very corrupted US of A.

28/7/06 3:29 pm  
Blogger Redhillducks said...

I've heard that pick-up line numerous times in the past few years... and it didn't occur to me, until you mentioned it, that there was even a double meaning.

6/8/06 12:48 am  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Oh no! I'm corrupting everybody!

WV: yiccio

6/8/06 1:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home